- Insert your MemoryUSB into the computer.
- Click on the MemoryUSB drive icon on the Desktop.
In Finder, select File > Duplicate.
- The files will be copied to a new folder on the Desktop.
- Double-click on the new folder to open the folder in Finder.
Select the folder with the locked files, and in Finder, select Edit > Select All.
In Finder, select File > Get Info.
Info panes for the selected files will appear. Ensure the ‘Locked’ option is unchecked on all the Info panes.
- You should now be able to move or rename the files.